I Love Photography


One of my cousin spend much of his daily time one taking snaps and recording videos of birds and makes a handsome amount of money. He says, “My hobby, my passion, my intention, my money everything is photography”. I come to know a lot of things on photography from him and day by day it becomes clearer to me that now I love photography.

Photography is impossible without a camera. So every photographer need a camera to start his journey to photography and the memory of owning the first camera is an unforgettable memory of everyone who loves it. Today, I am going to say about my first memorable moment with my first DSLR Camera. I am a teenager, I have a very fantastic memory of my life. That is about my first DSLR camera I am going to share with you now. While I have some money so I have decided to buy a camera.

I went to a camera shop and ask to the shop manager that which camera is the best one from all of your collection! My question was silly. But there was no reaction from him and he showed me a valuable DSLR camera which was enough to cost me about to 3k. I was surprised! Buying such expensive camera was not possible for me. But I was damn sure that this camera is the perfect one for me cause I was decided to buy a camera for photography. But my budget was not more than $650, so I bought a camera under my price that is Canon PowerShot G5X.

With this camera I enjoyed with my family, my friends, and capturing my memorable moment but didn’t take it as my profession. I am very happy and I wish the camera forming that I dreamed of doing a lot of things with it.

One of the very first emotion was that I couldn’t imagine what can I first of all do with my new camera…! Suddenly comes up in my mind a good idea that is journey to the river. This idea I shared with my friends. They agreed to go to journey to the river. “Travelling is the best way of gaining new perspective, new points of view about leading our life”. So we decided and we made a short traveling to a beautiful river.

We started our journey from our home on a shiny and nice day. This was a long journey to the river. But we didn't care. I made the journey at my target. Everybody enjoyed the river with a lot of fun. After a long period of seconds, we saw and snapped each and everything from the river side. Since it was long journey so we were feeling tired and came back home at evening.
i love photography

One of the most enjoyable phases of that journey is that, my few friends went to a boat man for rental. When we look this river, Oh! awesome this river, I can’t forget…! Everybody tried to capture my first Photo with my brand new (cheap but priceless to me) camera. When I captured my first photo, I became really surprised! Awesome this moment was and still is. A lot of photos we picked up.

After all, my friends were going to the river bank for swimming. I did not know how to swim. However I didn’t miss the opportunity to relish that time and I were just recording all my friends swimming videos and photos and I am yet to swim. They seemed to be very happy and may be.

Ended the swim after a big fun and then we were once going to boat for traveling river again. Though be afraid but we enjoyed that time.The boatman began to row the boat and the boat was moving swiftly. While passing through, we enjoyed the beautiful sights on both the sides of the river. I didn’t do anything but capturing the scenery. When we were crossing the waves, the water sprinkling our body and our boats. That time was just full of amusement and was also magical.

When our boat going first speed then the air was loud in our body. We were feeling very happy. We looked around the river and we saw a simple forest. There have a lot of and different kinds of birds. A few birds were big in size and most of the birds were small and medium sized. But all the birds so beautiful was to look at.

Just we are not only the stroller going at this river, also many other people going there and enjoying their free time. Some people playing football, playing others small sports. This looks fine in the afternoon. But I freaked there a large of parts people who they are catching fish and enjoy their free time. Some people capturing photos themself.

Actually Photography is the science, art and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, other electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film. Commonly, a camera used in the photography that different types of capture photos and videos. This day a large parts of men involved in photography. Some of them take it for their habit and few men choose it as their profession.

But photography has to be depended your own. For example I enjoy my photography how? I to do a travel. Including my traveling at a beautiful river journey, boating, fishing, looking and also capturing a lot of photos and videos. I completed my journey, that first one on which we were enjoying a long time with photography.

We spent a happy time with them. After a lapse of about five hours we again got into the boat and started our journey. Our return journey was equally pleasant. The boat was passing very gently. It was a moonlit night. All my friends came out of the boat and sat on the roof. The moon’s gleam flooded the whole river and full it with uncommon beauty. Out of joy one of my friends began singing a melodious song. thought I was in a wonderland where only joy and beauty reign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Camera Shots

How to get into Photography